Banner

Monday 28 May 2018

Animals By Land

What to do? The contest theme is Animals By Land, wild animals that is. I have quite a few wild animals tucked away in amongst all my 1100+ designs. The challenge was to think of a new one. I wanted to create Squirrels. Thought of trying a cartoon style design... BUT when I started drawing.. this grew out of the screen.
Squirrel 1

Squirrel 2

Squirrel 3

CUTE SQUIRRELS
Just ignore the watermarks, they are just for picture protection. Half the time I forget to put them on.

This contest runs from May 31th to June 5th, so you don't have much time to VOTE! Please don't forget, I do know how busy lives can be so here's a hint.......

The quick way to vote is: To page down to the bottom of all the entries, hit control and f, type house of heasman in the search box, click select, click submit, prove you're not a robot by typing in the word and click submit again. Easy Peasy!
Thanks so much for visiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verification