Banner

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Art Deco Soft Furnishing

This week on Spoonflower the theme is Art Deco. The designs will be viewed not as a flat picture of the design, but as a picture of a Double Bed in a Room, with your design on the duvet and and pillow cases.

I have done my design in several colours but I chose The White and Black on Silver as the one to enter into the contest.

A small section of the design

As it will look in the contest and the link will take you to where you can buy the duvet cover etc

There are other colours : Teal
On Teal
Another on Burgundy:
The Burgundy version
 Also Gold:
On Gold
And on Black :
White and Silver on Black

Popular with the guys
I can put any colour in the background and any colour in the design.. I can also make it bigger or smaller, you only have to ask! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Verification